Monday, December 8, 2008

It's all new to me.............




Well, here I go. My first blog. I am hoping to journal my photographic activities here so that it is easy for everyone to see what I'm upto in 2009.


I will add a couple of images today that were taken recently. The lovely white horse is called Frosty, he was a huge stallion, but a gentle giant that melted my heart with those gorgeous blue eyes. This picture was taken with kind permission of C at The Beavers Bend Depot Riding Stables in Oklahoma. I have promised to send her a copy as she worked so hard cleaning Frosty up for me after he rolled about the pasture.
The image beneath Frosty's is of another wonderful horse belonging to S and her family here near Dallas, Texas. I spent the most idyllic day with him and two other horses, a small herd of cattle, two dogs and two cats in the Fall sunshine, wandering over the pasture and over looking a crystal blue lake, just taking photographs. It felt like I was making many new friends that day, as each of the animals followed me around. Bliss.

No comments: